Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again we have a gun show this next week end, the 3rd & 4th of November. I will have a booth again selling knives. Last time out I met Genetics Dave & his father, perhaps I can meet others of this forum while there. If you buy a knife fine, if you want to talk concealed carry & introduce yourself, I am fine with that too. My Business name is, The Edge, Knives & Self Defense Products.
Stop by and say hi! :)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Cinhil,

There is another gun show in SLC on Jan 12 and 13. Are you going to be there?

ian

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I will be at this upcoming Gun Show. My booth/Business is under "The Edge, Knives & Self Defense Products."

Hope to see you all there and meet you. :D

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Cinhil:

How is the knife business doing? I know the prices of tables at the show is heftier than before. It was good to see you that one time, perhaps my wife will let me get out to another show sometime soon.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Genetics Dave,

Thanks for the comments. Sales are slow, but picking up. Some of the prices I have seen for knives with different vendors are at least full MSRP. I try to keep close to what others are doing for prices however, I assume the tax liability (many make you pay the tax), I also discount 20% when known forum members make purchases from me. They just have to inform me of their moniker to get that. Just make sure to remind me of this so I don't err and charge reg. price, this is like having a coupon in hand.
I started fresh and new at last years April show so you can tell I am pretty new at it. My on hand merchandise is not always top shelf (due to limited start up funds & reinvestment of funds earned at the shows), but I do indeed take orders and will make sure they are delivered. This is why I bring my catalogs to the shows. I did get several orders during this show that I will be ordering for people asap-tomorrow.
I am looking forward to when I can have SOG, Kershaw, CRKT and other top name brands available regularly. Till then I order them for my customers.
Thanks again Dave, for your interest & support.
I also want to say thanks to Kynarb and his wife, Clark Aposhian and others who stopped by & introduced themselves. It is always a pleasure to speak with, and meet, others from the forum. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts