1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
:gobble-gobble:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hope everybody has a good day. I have a lot to be thankful for.
I'm doing the bird this year which is always a struggle--my wife wont let me grill it. How are you supposed to cook meat if not on a grill?
Al

·
Super Moderator
1,552 Posts
My Idaho potato rolls are in the oven and the brined turkey is cooking in the other oven.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I know I sure have a LOT to be thankful for. I make it a point during this week to try and focus my childrens' prayers to just 'thanking' instead of asking.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
We are celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow due to family conflicts. However, I am in SLC today and spent Thanksgiving morning shooting with a large group out south of Saratogo Springs. My bro-in-law has a big family gun shooting party every Thanksgiving morning. I bet you SLC guys know where we went shooting. It was this big basin area south of Saratoga Springs a few miles. There were tons of people out there shooting this morning. It was a pretty fun spot to shoot. I'm thankful to live in such a great state and for the many rights we have.

-PW

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
I have been trying to find a place like that near Roy to shoot. I like going to the range but it would be nice to go out where I can shoot any of my guns and not have to wait for everyone to finish to change targets etc.

Anyone know of such a place?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
iampacking said:
How are you supposed to cook meat if not on a grill?
Deep Fry it!
It is the ONLY way to cook a bird. SOOOOOOOO JUICY. We had 2 turkeys this year (large family) 1 was oven roasted and 1 deep fryed... There are no leftovers of the deep fried and the oven roasted was only touched AFTER the fried turkey was gone. Plus it only took 45mins to cook

1 - 12 of 12 Posts