Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I am new to concealed carry and just want to get opinions about the various topics on this board. Thanks for everyones input and thanks for allowing me to join.

I carry (starting today) an M&P 40 full size. I just had a custom made IWB holster made. HBEleatherworks.com

·
Registered
542 Posts
Welcome to the group. Feel free to ask questions, and to share your advice. In short, thanks for joining!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome aboard. You'll find a lot of good info here. Let us know how your first day carrying goes.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome:
Glad you are here! Please make yourself at home and post often. If there's anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask, we love to share opinions and data.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. I couldnt be happier that I get my permit the week before and during the 4th of July! I will let you know how it goes!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Great to have some else from Layton. Welcome and post often.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Welcome Welcome Sabbath Morning, now we rest from every care.....OOps I got carried away.

Welcome to the group...composed of nice people.

Tarzan

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :shades:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
:welcome: Nice to have you here with us. No I am not a old sore head, just old and cranky.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome, nice to have you here. :shades:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome for the Cache Valley. I got my permit almost a year ago and the first time I carried was to the 4th of July Parade. Great feeling.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome from Southern Utah! :patriot:

Congratulations on your CFP, what kind of holster did you get?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts