Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent a little time milling around here, and it looks like a great site.

I grew up in rural Idaho, where guns were a way of life. After moving to Utah years ago, I kind of let much of it go for a while. I recently started shooting again with some friends and can't believe I gave it up for so long.

I have my concealed carry permit and I am currently carrying a Sig P239. I am open to suggestions on holsters, as I prefer iwb, but just need a good concealed one to carry while at work.

Mitch

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
Welcome. For an IWB holster, many of us here will recommend a Crossbreed Supertuck. Run a quick search on the forum and you will finds loads of info about it. Post often and have fun. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I grew up out in the sticks in between Blackfoot and Idaho Falls. Glad you got back into shooting and good luck on a holster.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
:welcome:

We are a bunch of good guys.

Tarzan

·
Registered
445 Posts
mitch,

My .02 cents worth for an IWB holster is an HBE Leatherworks holster. Got mine a couple weeks ago and I love it! I tried on many holsters and talked to a lot of friends and family about holsters before deciding on this one. Its a little spendy, but it allows my to fully conceal a full size .40s&w m&p. Plus the owner is a pretty good guy.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome: Great to have you here Mitch!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts