Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I moved to West Valley a bit over ten years ago; however, I was out of the country for most of the time in those first few years. I am still working in another state; so I only get back a few times a year.

I used to shoot a lot, on my own time, and am only now getting back into it. The main reason I stopped by this forum was for information on Salt Lake area advanced (beyond the CCW class) pistol and carbine courses.

Before moving to West Valley I lived in Northern California, in the Siskiyou and Modoc county area. Other than shooting sports I also cycle regularly.

So, as stated, hello all.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi Hasaf,

You should probably check out this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22577#p252737
Read the first couple of posts then you can skip to page 5. Look for a post from me towards the end (7th of August) which should get you somewhere.

Sorry for the cryptic nature, you'll see why of you read some of that thread :)

If that doesn't illuminate things you can PM me or Snurd and maybe we can get the relevant info to you via email.

Cheers,
Geoff.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi Hasaf,

That's kind of a silly question (IMO)-too ambiguous.
It's most likely "Hoplophobes" or "Hoplophobe" if it's singular.

Try that (or maybe you'll get a different security question on a different attempt?)

I'll draw one of the Admin's attention to this thread in case you still have trouble :)

Cheers,
Geoff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts