Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been ghosting for a while and decided it was time to join. Great site with lots of good information. Thanks.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Nice to have you aboard. Tell us alittle about yourself.

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Welcome to our forum! Glad to have you join us.
Thanks for introducing yourself ... even if you didn't tell us much. :wink:

Do you have a Concealed Firearm Permit (CFP)?
How long have you had a CFP?
Do you carry? What do you carry?

If none of the above, what kind of interest do you have in concealed carry and firearms? Help us to get to know you a bit better... :D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, I didn't have much time for the first post.

I have had my CFP for four months now, and I carry a Springfield XD 45 Compact with me everywhere I go. I originally carried a XD 40 Service model, but decided to sell it to get the 45 Compact.

Thanks for the welcomes.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
How do you like that XD45 Compact? I have been looking at that exact gun. How do you carry it? My biggest problem is as a lefty I am having a horrible time finding good concealed holsters....

Oh yeah...welcome aboard. Post often and have fun here.

·
Super Moderator
1,552 Posts
PW said:
How do you like that XD45 Compact? I have been looking at that exact gun. How do you carry it? My biggest problem is as a lefty I am having a horrible time finding good concealed holsters....
Dude....I'm a lefty as well and I carry the XD45 Compact in a DeSantis Pro Stealth holster (IWB). Very nice setup and it even has an extra little elastic portion that'll carry the extra magazine.....nice and tight.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, Stenny!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PW said:
I love my XD 45 Compact. Right now I currently carry it in a Galco Sto-N-Go IWB at 3:30. Not the best holster, but for $20, it works. I'm not sure if they make the Sto-N-Go in left hand. I have a custom leather IWB holster from K&D Holsters on order right now. It should be here in the next couple of weeks.

I'm a small guy (5'6", 130 lbs.) and I have no trouble concealing my XD with just a T-shirt. I highly recommend any of the XD's, particularly the 45 Compact. I bought my wife a XD 40 Subcompact. It's really nice too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts