Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. From Bountiful here, currently living in Pleasant Grove.

Bought my first gun in April, a 9MM XD Service and I'm loving it. Only problem is the addiction--I'm now on the lookout for a revolver of some sort, a Mossberg 500, an AR, and a 1911 to complete my ideal collection.

Submitted CCW app about a week and a half ago, card was charged on the 28th. The wait begins.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome:

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome: form Bountiful!

Good starter gun - very reliable. No need for that wheel gun now, go straight for the shotty, then the AR, then the 1911... if there's money after that, then you can consider a long range rifle :lol2:

You'll find that the craving never ends, it's a bug, and we all have it!

Welcome to the forum, if there's anything we can help you with, please let us know; stick around, post often and make yourself at home!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
:sup: , glad to see you are here. :new: as well!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome!

powerplaynow said:
Only problem is the addiction--I'm now on the lookout for a revolver of some sort, a Mossberg 500, an AR, and a 1911 to complete my ideal collection.
A lot of us have that problem!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Welcome, Even after you get those you will want more.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
MasLakas said:
Welcome!

powerplaynow said:
Only problem is the addiction--I'm now on the lookout for a revolver of some sort, a Mossberg 500, an AR, and a 1911 to complete my ideal collection.
A lot of us have that problem!
I don't have that problem. Honest, I don't. (expecting now to burn in purgatory for lying :twisted: )

ian

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Welcome to our forum, and congrats on getting your application for a CFP submitted!
Thanks for introducing yourself. We're glad to have you join us.

Post often...

GeneticsDave said:
Good starter gun - very reliable. No need for that wheel gun now, go straight for the shotty, then the AR, then the 1911
Ha! No collection is complete without a good wheel gun. My favorite handgun to shoot for pleasure is my S&W 686 in .357Mag. Saaaaweeeeet!

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Jeff Johnson said:
Ha! No collection is complete without a good wheel gun. My favorite handgun to shoot for pleasure is my S&W 686 in .357Mag. Saaaaweeeeet!
Oh, I didn't say that! It's just that a wheel gun is SOOO LOW on the priority list :lol2:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Welcome aboard powerplaynow. You already have the handgun need covered so the next purchase I would make is 1000 rounds of ammo for the XD, then an AR and 1000 rounds for it.

After that get a good revolver. I second Jeff's choice of the 686, good for recreational, hunting, or protection purposes.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum Powerplaynow :welcome:

Tarzan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey, welcome! I'm sure you'll find this to be a great place as I have.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts