Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am traveling to VA on sunday and am trying to get info on their laws as to Concealed Carry. I have contacted the State Police but that lady was of no help. I am also currently attempting to contact the Attorney Generals office but any info would help (Just make sure its GOOD AND CORRECT info) I am headed there to conduct some training. Thanks and be safe.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Check out usacarry.com, I think they have a page that references state laws.
Or you could check for Virginia Gun Laws on the web.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Strategic Tactical said:
I am traveling to VA on sunday and am trying to get info on their laws as to Concealed Carry. I have contacted the State Police but that lady was of no help. I am also currently attempting to contact the Attorney Generals office but any info would help (Just make sure its GOOD AND CORRECT info) I am headed there to conduct some training. Thanks and be safe.
The biggest single difference I can remember from my travels to Virginia is that if you go into and establishment that sells alcohol, you must OPEN CARRY.

It is an open carry state and so you could open carry all the time if you wished.

Tarzan

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
You've been given good web sites for resources.
It used to be that packing.org was the best site by far for state by state info, but that site is now defunct, which is very sad.

The site I go to now is www.handgunlaw.us.

Virginia has a very active and tenacious pro-gun group:
The Virginia Citizen's Defense League (VCDL).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts