Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 Ford Explorer 6 banger and when I replaced my Spark plugs I somehow broke the PCV vaccum hose on the opposite end of the valve and I cannot figure out where it connects to and I really dont want to take it into the dealer. My haynes manuel doesnt say anything about it.
Does anybody know where it connects to?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.