Utah Guns Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Umm... okay.

The rules are that you introduce yourself, not just say "Hi". Tell us more please.

Regardless, you're welcome here and we hope you take a moment to peruse the forum, read some posts and make yourself at home. Hopefully this place will be a source of information and social interaction for you. Stick around and post often!

:welcome:

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm here, too! :welcome:, please tell us a little about yourself. I am a proud Provostani and recent first-time gun owner, although I grew up with guns. I own a 38-year-old Glenfield Model 60. I have lived in the Oremistan/Provostan area since 2003. I have a little boy and we are expecting another (yay!). My wife is just getting into guns and is having a good time. Once again, welcome, post well, and post often.

--Geoff

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok,ok

I live and work in Utah County. I have been in the area since 1973 except for training and activations.
I am not currently involved with any military groups.

I have never open carried. I have lurked here and other sites for a bit.
I don't think I will be an active open carrier.'(call 0ff the hounds already)
I will continue to lurk, I just wanted a voice at last.

I am
Blonde and blue and taken.
gee I feel like I am filling out E-Harmony paperwork. :lol3:

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
pitythefools said:
I am Blonde and blue and taken.
gee I feel like I am filling out E-Harmony paperwork.
Do you like long walks on the beach?
What type of movies do you enjoy?
What is your idea of a perfect date?
:lolbang:

Joking of course, thanks for taking a moment to tell us a little more about you. Don't just lurk, be an active participant, we'd love to hear from you often. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
pitythefools said:
:grinningjester: I'm here.
So are we....and now that makes several of us. :crown: Welcome

Tarzan

·
Registered
17 Posts
I started out as a lurker but once I found out how warm and fuzzy everyone was around here, I hesitate to post no more.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Well welcome to you. I am one to the ones that is warm and fuzzy, but I'm taking also. :ROFL:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from Northern Utah. Glad to see you will fit in just fine.

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Welcome to our forum! I'm glad that Dave got you to say a tad more. :lol2:
Nobody's gonna get on your case if you don't open carry. If they do, you can ignore them.
More people here never open carry than do. I've got a poll to back that up. If I could only find it to link to it...

So, though you say you never open carry, you didn't also say that you conceal carry. Do you have a CFP? What do you like to carry?

Post often...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome! Glad to see more people from Provo/Orem area. We need to all get together and shoot sometime.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
pitythefools said:
thanks, everyone seems so friendly.
Dave want to date me. :shades:

I am gonna play it cool
You didn't fill in your Gender....But for Dave's sake I hope you are a Female......and I think he is already taken. :shock:

Tarzan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.