Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just doing my intro post to activate. I'm waiting for my permit, any day now, check cashed May 21. Been lurking and learning. I've found a few good news stories I intend on posting for the group, so check them out.
Maybe I'll post some actual content once I know what I'm talking about. Thanks for the tips in the meantime!

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome:
Glad to have you here and registered! Make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything, we are happy to help. Stick around and post often!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
:welcome: Glade to have you with us.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcme to the forum. Where are you from?

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
UT68 Welcome.
What makes you think you need to know what you are talking about to post here? :wink:
Theres a bunch of us that just post mindless babble (myself included) :wink: so just start posting and have fun!
Seriously though, post often as thats what makes this forum fun.

·
Registered
295 Posts
PW said:
What makes you think you need to know what you are talking about to post here? :wink:
Bummer. Beat me to it...

A ginormous :welcome: from Provostan! I don't know what I'm talking about, but everyone around here's been pretty nice about it, so...looking forward to foruming with ya!

--Geoff

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Cache Valley.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sure hope your permit comes soon. However it has seemed in the past that BCI cashing the check is closer to the beginning of the waiting process, not the end. :disgusted:

Good Luck and Welcome

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome! What kind of gun do you have or what will you carry when you get your permit? Don't be ashamed to post. You will get lots of good responses and find out tons of info.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm in Park City.

I'm thinking of getting a Kahr CW9. I like the price and size. Most likely will also get something larger for in the house. I'm not in a real rush and will shop more once the permit comes.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
UT68 said:
I'm in Park City.

I'm thinking of getting a Kahr CW9. I like the price and size. Most likely will also get something larger for in the house. I'm not in a real rush and will shop more once the permit comes.

Thanks for all the welcomes!
Welcome aboard!

The Kahr is a good choice.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
:thumbsup:

We a re a bunch of good guys.

Tarzan

·
Registered
1,614 Posts