Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first gun (a ruger sr9) and I'm waiting for my permit (I've been keeping a close eye on the how long did it take to get your permit thread). so I've just been chillin out trying to remember laws so I don't do anything stupid.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
laminac said:
I just got my first gun (a ruger sr9) and I'm waiting for my permit (I've been keeping a close eye on the how long did it take to get your permit thread). so I've just been chillin out trying to remember laws so I don't do anything stupid.
Welcome. You have found the right spot to be. Basically just don't carry in a few restricted places and you have nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
laminac said:
Good Luck........It only took me 49 years to get mine. :lolbang: :ROFL: :lolbang: :ROFL:

Just Kidding.....

Welcome to the group, we are a bunch of friendly folks.

Tarzan

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome:
Glad you found us. If there's anything you need, please ask, we are happy to help. Stick around and post often!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
:welcome: Nice to have you here. No I am not one of the sore heads, just old and cranky.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome: Stick around and post often!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Glad you joined up. How do you like the SR9?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.