Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiyas. I am a 32-year-old libra with wife and 3 critters. I have been concealed carrying for 11 years. I was referred to this forum from the opencarry.org utah forum where my user name there is "LovesHisXD45". I was considering open carry, but have recently decided it isn't for me, so i will continue to carry my weapon concealed unless I'm hiking in the mountains.

I'm looking forward to reading the topics and discussing things here with you fine people. It is, indeed, my experience that gun owner-carriers are among the most polite and law-abiding citizens in this country, so I know I will be in good company.

Sincerely,
:party3:
Kevin

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Welcome,
participate and enjoy but mostly Participate and Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
:welcome: And a big welcome to you Kevin.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :)
:raiseflag:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Welcome.... The XD is a fine weapon.....

Tarzan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Add my welcome to the bunch! :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from Cache Valley. I carry an XD45 Compact Tactical after packing an XD45 Service for a year. They are great firearms.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MasLakas said:
Welcome from Cache Valley. I carry an XD45 Compact Tactical after packing an XD45 Service for a year. They are great firearms.
+1 for the XD! I carry a 4" compact 45 :)

·
Registered
1,822 Posts

Out of curiosity, what turned you off about OC?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
xRapidDavex said:

Out of curiosity, what turned you off about OC?
Well, too much stress going on in my life right now. Any attention or confrontations or any hiccup added to the mess I'm already dealing with would just push me over the edge. Let's just say that the last year of my life has been the nastiest most challenging set of constant chaos that I haver ever delt with. The last thing I need right now is to worry about nervous or ignorant LEOs and MWAG calls from the sheeple. Everything that I'm going through involves family and job issues. (says it all) :(

If you knew what I have been through and how I have been handling all of it, you're jaw would hit the floor and you would probably suggest some kind of medal or award for longest indurance as a human door mat.

Kevin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts