Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i found this site from a post on Utah4x4club.com, i looked through the posts and learned alot. I am actually hoping to take a class or apply for a CCW permit.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome.

The permit process is painless and once you have your permit you will ask yourself "Why didn't I do this years before?"

·
Super Moderator
1,552 Posts
Nice to have you. I like the monaker....webstas. Reminds me of that little black kid that had his own TV show... :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
If you are looking to take a class, we have a topic on this forum where instructors can post their information. You ought to check it out: Utah Firearms Instructors.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Check back often and post a lot! Nice to have you!

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I second (third, fifth?) the comments above about just taking the plunge. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
welcome and I have to say being here just a few days myself I have learned so much, and there is always more to read and think about.

and my side note.. regrets are often things we can or should have been able to do something about .. not getting your permit will be one of them since you are the only one that can make it happen.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome, get your permit ASAP. Looks like the results from the coming election may lead to 4-8 years of more gun restrictions, so you may want to hurry things along!

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Welcome to our forum!
Thanks for introducing yourself.
I think that you won't regret taking the CFP course. You'll learn a lot.
I also took the NRA Basic Pistol Course at the same time and learned a great deal. Excellent course.

MasLakas said:
Welcome.

The permit process is painless and once you have your permit you will ask yourself "Why didn't I do this years before?"
I certainly asked myself that question when I took the course and got my CFP. I wish I had done it much earlier.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
:welcome:
I strongly recommend taking the class. You'll learn a lot and have a great time.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 18 of 18 Posts