Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO, I'm Don. :sup: I have been reading this forum for a few months and thought it was high time I signed up and showed myself... :nilly: I have gained a lot of info from all the topics and I want to thanks all who post to help others learn! I FINALLY got my CCP in the mail a few days ago! :D Yay!!!

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome:

Congrats on getting your permit, it's a long wait for sure. Make yourself at home and post often, we look forward to hearing from you!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hi Don, Congrats on getting your permit. Pull up a chair and sit a spell. :shades:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Welcome aboard Don!

·
Registered
8,757 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
:welcome: Great to have you aboard and congrats on getting your permit.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome Don,
How long did it take to get your permit?
Happy Carrying!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the kind words of welcome... :D To answer the questions asked, It took 56 days to get my permit. I called BCI after around 4 weeks and asked when I might be getting it and the guy was pretty rude, He said with a snotty voice "We have 60 days to process it so you will get it when we process it" It came across like you'll get it when we feel like doing it...LOL I carry a Sig GSR SS 45acp in either a Galco iwb or a Galco owb. I'm looking for something a little smaller and easier to conceal for summer. While the GSR is not really comfortable to pack, It is VERY comforting... :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts