Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you................were calling on the bitone XD 9mm sub compact that was on KSL today????

Just wondering because I got it, and it was a sweet deal. The guys phone was ringing off the hook, even when I was there purchasing it.

I used to have the exact gun in .40, sold it and wished I had bought the 9mm origanally. So now I have one in the exact shape as my .40 when I sold it.

As you can tell, I am very happy right now. So who is happy for me, and who is mad they didn't get it in time???????

BK

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Congrats on your new weapon. Man I am happy for you.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
Eddie_XD9 said:
need more info...what happened? :dunno:
Ummm exactly what he said happened.... :raisedbrow:

I didn't call on it or see it and I'm sure if it was a good deal it went fast. The good deals on KSL are gone within minutes quite often. Gotta watch close if you want to pick up a deal there cause hundreds of people (like me) are usually watching it pretty close.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. 8)

·
Registered
226 Posts
i got confused there for asecond because when you say KSL i think of the KSL TV station/website but KSL Classifeds now that's a different story. in my "simple" mind (wishful thinking) i tought ksl tv was reporting "fire sale" on guns ....o well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts