Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did it!!! OC'd today and it felt great and free! Went for a motorcycle ride and decided to take my gun for a ride too. I don't really think anyone noticed. Got gas first and think the guy next to me was looking a little bit but not too much.
Tomorrow, Wal-Mart!!! In true UCC tradition!!! I think I might wear a decent shirt so I don't draw much attention.

I think I might be pretty paranoid but I guess most people probably will not notice at all.

I can't wait.... I think I might open carry more often. Although I think it will depend on what I am wearing at the time wether I will OC or Conceal Carry.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Good for you. I went into Dan's Food OCing yesterday, no encounters at all.

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Venzor, it sounds like you handled your encounter well. It would probably be a very good idea to follow up with a call up the Walmart supervisory chain, plus a call to the police supervisor.

The end result was that you continued walking free and carrying openly, but this should also result in some education for the officer.

scuba_steve, good on ya...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for sharing.

I can't help but wonder if the outcome would have been different if you were with a girlfriend, wife, or children. I suspect an ignorant and alarmed individual such as the one who followed you would react differently if you had been with other people (or even several OCers).

Just a thought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts