Utah Guns Forum banner

I got my CFP today w/pics!

4K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  bane 
Sup3D said:
I got my CFP today. I hand delivered it on August 22 and got it today. It took 62 days(if I counted right). There is a chance I miscounted, but either way they seem to be really improving their processing time. When I submitted they said they were running more like 120 days. Recently someone else posted they got theirs in like 81 days.

I was able to carry tonight as my wife, son, and I went up to West Valley City from Orem to meet my brother for dinner in Jordan Landing.

Anyway, below is my carry gun and I carried it in a Galco Belly Band under my strong side arm. It sits with the end of the barrel about 3 inches above my waist and the top of the slide about 6 or 7 inches below my arm pit.

It is a Glock 23 (.40 S&W) with Trittium Night Sights. I had a Glock 27 and switched it for the 23 with a guy on KSL.

Sorry to break this to you, but that is one ugly gun. But then beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Tarzan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.