Utah Guns Forum banner

I got my CFP today w/pics!

4K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  bane 
Nice set up. It took almost 120 calendar days for me to get mine a few months ago. Glad they are getting through them quicker. The more people carrying the better.

-PW

It wasn't that long ago that I started carrying, so I know what you mean about being a bit nervous. I can tell you though that it won't be long before you don't even notice it is there. The first time you go to certain places like the bank, a school, it is a bit of a rush. I am in the construction business and just the other day I was in a bank with a contractor, the bank president, customers, employess, everyone, and video survellience, crawling around on the ground evaluating a particular remodeling project and I had my gun the entire time. You will get used to it really quick.

3 concealed rules you should always follow:
1. The gun always stays concealed and only you know about it.
2. The gun always stays concealed and only you know about it.
3. The gun always stays concealed and only you know about it.

If you follow these 3 rules you will be fine. In my opinion (others will disagree) don't tell anyone you carry except your immediate family. Don't tell friends, co-workers, bosses, NOONE.

I have no comment on the church carry issue, only that a violation of the law results in an "INFRACTION."

I think the best policy is don't ask, don't tell. Someday, someone, somewhere will thank you for carrying!

-PW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.