Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The meet last night was great! Met as many of you as I could. Can't wait until next time!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Queen Kat said:
The meet last night was great! Met as many of you as I could. Can't wait until next time!
:agree: :thumbsup:

I had a great time meeting everyone last night. Now, I have faces to put with the names! :shades:

Watch for slide show coming soon...

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm sorry I missed it. Were there any more plans made for the ladies' shoot?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
utahmomof4 said:
I'm sorry I missed it. Were there any more plans made for the ladies' shoot?
We were looking for you. :(

I am waiting on info from one of the ranges. It will probably be in late August.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yeah, my squad ended up waiting a while for our turn, so by the time I left the gun club, it was a quarter to 8:00 and it would have taken me 15-20 minutes to get there, so I just went home instead, figuring y'all would have been done since the park closes at 8:00.

Late August sounds great.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm all for going shooting with the ladies although I'm ok shooting my gun but I've never been to a range before by myself and I'm not very familiar with the policies and procedures at different ranges. I have another problem though. I have carpal tunnel and my physical therapist said that I 'm not allowed to load my gun. So, if someone could help me with that stuff then I should be able to make it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
No problem. I'm sure we'll all be glad to help. I have carpal tunnel as well, though it hasn't gotten that severe yet.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heather, I would be glad to help you load your gun! :lol2: I can't wait to go shooting with all of you ladies! It's gonna be a BLAST! (I know, I know send the corny police!)

·
Registered
389 Posts
If we wait till the last weekend in Aug. my mom will be moved out here from North Carolina and I will have a babysitter and she could also come! She use to be a police officer in Sacramento Cal. she said she is out of practice and hasn't shot in many years and would love to come.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah the laddys shot will be fun.

I need to get out because my husband will be leaving to basic training and it will be so hard for me. :cry:
I am not looking forward to him leaving.
I wish he did not have to go sometimes.
But i know it will help our family.

I mean we could not even do two weeks when i went to go see my family in colorado.
I had to help my cus out killing her self. It was worth it though.
I fill good about saving her life it felt good that i did something big.

I just dont know what to do when he leaves.
I need to get my mind off of him when he is gone.
So if anyone wants to come over and do something with me that would help to get my mind off of him.

Just tell me when the shoting is.
I am wondering if someone would be able to come get me because i have a hard time finding directions.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Cassie,

You will get through it because you are married to a warrior and you are a warrior's wife. :patriot:

You can be strong, if only for his sake and your daughters. You can do it and we will help, but don't sell yourself short. You are stronger then you think. :angel:

Where do you live? When does he leave?

·
Registered
378 Posts
TriciaDodge said:
Cassie,

You will get through it because you are married to a warrior and you are a warrior's wife. :patriot:

You can be strong, if only for his sake and your daughters. You can do it and we will help, but don't sell yourself short. You are stronger then you think. :angel:
:agree:

·
Registered
25 Posts
cassie said:

I need to get out because my husband will be leaving to basic training and it will be so hard for me. :cry:

I mean we could not even do two weeks when i went to go see my family in colorado.

So if anyone wants to come over and do something with me that would help to get my mind off of him.

I am wondering if someone would be able to come get me because i have a hard time finding directions.
Cassie,

I totally understand what you are going through. It is going to be hard but the best part about it is the homecoming. You will really learn how much you lean on each other. My husband was in the Navy for 6 years and gone almost 75% of the time out of the last 4 years. He left for boot camp right after we got married. It was really hard. You can stick through it though. It might feel at times that it will never end but it will and you will be a stronger person because of it. You can email me if you want to talk about it more.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Super Daisy said:
cassie said:

Cassie,

I totally understand what you are going through. It is going to be hard but the best part about it is the homecoming. You will really learn how much you lean on each other. My husband was in the Navy for 6 years and gone almost 75% of the time out of the last 4 years. He left for boot camp right after we got married. It was really hard. You can stick through it though. It might feel at times that it will never end but it will and you will be a stronger person because of it. You can email me if you want to talk about it more.
I have been there and done that as well! When Sarge and I were married for 3 months and I was 2 months pregnant, he left for basic training. Around 6 months he was gone! It is tough!!! very tough! but you can and will survive! Just lean on us for support. I will be missing my better half again soon for about 1 year or so! :crying:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yes he was there for both deliveries!Our first was our little girl.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts