Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
I think "technically" you would have to leave your property to be considered OC in public. :ROFL: :lol3: :lol2: :lol3: :ROFL: J/k Glad your neighbors didn't call in the SWAT team to get you! lol

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
I am currently waiting for a lefthanded SERPA holster for my XD to show up. Been backordered for a few weeks now. Once it shows up I really won't have any good excuses left to NOT open carry once in awhile. Taking baby steps here.... I did OC at the gun range the other day, but thats lame and not really OC...plus noone else was there, so it was just me and my boys.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I open carry every now and then. My Marlin Mod 60 doesn't conceal very well...

:lolbang: :ROFL: :lol2: :)

Thanks, folks. I'll be here all week.

--Geoff

·
Registered
58 Posts
It is easiest to start OCing if you are with friends who OC, or are ok with it. Also start somewhere that isn't as crowded. I started out OCing while camping, hiking, and hunting :fudd: . Build yourself up taking baby steps. I OCed down in Provo a couple of weekends ago picking up some cousins. I didn't notice anyone being excessively frightened by my bi-tone XD in my Serpa. Keep up the great work.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Had the register guy at Home Depot ask me, "What agency are you with?"

I said, "Eh?"

He repeated the question to which I said, "None, I'm just a normal guy." I was going to tell him some more, but he didn't seem interested as he immediately replied, "OK, have a nice day." and then walked off.

:dunno:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Maybe he was more scared than disinterested? :nilly:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts