Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
267 Posts
Years ago a friend of mine was involved in a car accident that resulted in two fatalities. He walked away with only some minor bruises. The accident was not his fault and he left the scene with his wife who he had called to pick him up after the police finished with him. The first place he went was to the hospital. What made him do it, I don't know, but what he did saved him a lot of grief later. When he arrived at the hospital he asked for every test they could give him for any and all drugs and alcohol. Basically he practiced some serious CYA. With the accident investigation and the results of those tests the families of the people that died had no legal leg to stand on whatsoever when they later tried to sue HIM for their kids' deaths. Don't get me wrong, it was sad those two teens died but it was also sad that the families tried to sue a young father who did nothing wrong except attempt to drive home from work. So IMO, if I were ever involved in a justified shooting the first thing I would do is CYA!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.