Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm the Goosemama. For all of you who were at the bbq tonight, you got to meet me, my husband, Kevin and Gladys, our pet goose. Looking forward to talking with ya'll.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Glad you came over from OCDO, lots of us here are on both forums. Thanks for bringing the Goose tonight, that was a riot!

Next meet is yours! :wink:

If there's anything we can help you with or questions we can answer, we are happy to do so; stick around and post often!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, she's kinda cute. I'd be more than happy to help out with the next outting. If anyone wants to chip in for the meat, I do awesome bbq beef ribs with homemade bbq sauce. In fact, it's the main reason my husband married me - all that southern cooking he started getting. It's also the reason that we're now on WeightWatchers. Oh well.....you only live once.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hello!

Looks like I missed out at the BBQ. Our oldest daughters nick name happens to be Goose! Not sure how she ended up with it but it stuck.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I missed out on the goose? :crying:

A big "How ya'll doin'?!" from this "once southern, always southern" Provostani. Whereabouts down south ya'll from? I spent 4 years in suburban Atlanta and a year in ******* northern Florida. I miss the tornadoes...

--Geoff

·
Registered
542 Posts
howdy! I'm the big guy that sat next to you at the july meet. welcome to ucc. :welcome:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I am the one that was there last night with the German Shorthair that wanted to meet (or was it eat? :lol2: ) your goose.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Welcome....Goosemama.....

Now lets get this straight....You took a goose to the meet last night and BARBECUED it? :dunno:

That must have been interesting..

Seriously...Welcome to the forum...glad to have you here.

Tarzan

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome Goose Mama! I saw you at the meet last night. I wanted to come and introduce myself but there were so many people I didn't get around to chatting with everyone. I was the one with the T-shirt that read, "I (heart) Policemen!"

·
Registered
389 Posts
I am so glad you joined us over here to. welcome!! I loved your goose, she was a riot. It was great to meet you last night. Sounds like you are planning the next event? :dunno: :party3:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now, I don't want to hear nothing about being ugly and stuff, OK?

I'm from the Augusta area. Spent several years in the south and got the accent stuck in my throat. Got told it sounded sexy last night, so I'm happy.

Yeah, we didn't bbq the goose, just watched her flap her wings, make a mess on the ground with all her feathers falling out, spill her water and her food, you know, stuff like that. She's outside running naked for a few min, so I can go feed the other critters.

Hey, anyone know how I can get the picture of my goose put up under my name like I have on OC.com? Pls let me know.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It was nice to meet you, last night.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
goosemama said:
Hey, anyone know how I can get the picture of my goose put up under my name like I have on OC.com? Pls let me know.
1. Click on this: ucp.php
2. Click the second tab titled "Profile"
3. Click "Edit Avatar" in the left column (third down)
4. Then you can upload your picture, just make sure it's small (100 pixels, by 100 pixels). If you don't know how to resize your photo (in PhotoShop or MSPaint), then you can post it here and I'll do it for you, or you can go here: http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ and the page will do it for you.

PM me if you have problems,

Dave

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Welcome, it is nice to have another female and her interesting pet! :wink:

Be sure to check out the Ladies Forum.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts