Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just registered and so I'll give you a quick intro:

I'm 25 and a Utah resident and just received my CFP a couple weeks ago. I am pretty new to handguns and so I'm looking for a lot of information and help. I've been reading posts here for a couple of days and it seems like it's what I've been looking for.

Thanks for all the knowledgeable posts.

Rob

·
Super Moderator
1,552 Posts
Welcome, Rob. Hope you enjoy your stay. I may be biased, but I consider this site the foremost authority on Utah concealed carry law. More information and knowledge to be had here than you could shake a stick at.

Post often!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Robby, welcome. I agree with Tape... LOTS of info and GREAT people on here that will answer almost EVERY question you can throw out at them. Post often and enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Welcome! We are always glad to have new members! I'm glad you have questions, we will do our best to give you honest answers. There really are some great people here.

Have fun and post often!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

ian

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
tapehoser said:
Welcome, Rob. Hope you enjoy your stay. I may be biased, but I consider this site the foremost authority on Utah concealed carry law. More information and knowledge to be had here than you could shake a stick at.

Post often!
+1

And Welcome to the forum

1 - 9 of 9 Posts