Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
gssp said:
Haven't been up there in quite some time. I see on their web site. http://www.lagoonpark.com/wp-content/up ... onduct.pdf

"Agree that you are subject to search. Firearms, knives, and other weapons as
determined by Lagoon are prohibited."

Do they wand, frisk, metal detector, etc?
It's been a while since I've been, but there has never been any metal detectors, wands, or frisking that I've seen. Just make sure to use a holster with retention if you plan on doing loopty loops. :thumbsup:

Sent from iSnurd

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have carried there before, I just use the fanny pack. Remember that if you are on a ride with heavy or negative Gs, your holster security may be tested. (I lost my taste for such rides many years ago.) You are in an environment with many people, water, lines in crowds, etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have carried there before, I just use the fanny pack. Remember that if you are on a ride with heavy or negative Gs, your holster security may be tested. (I lost my taste for such rides many years ago.) You are in an environment with many people, water, lines in crowds, etc.
Wow thats crazy guns are other weapons are prohibited there reguardless if you have a carry permit and I don't think the proper way to carry is in a fanny pack you have to have it on your side in your holster. If you really think you were entitled to carrying it then why did you ha e to hide it in your fanny pack. You knew where you were doing wasn't right.

I work at Lagoon and this is bad. What If you were riding a ride like a roller coaster which is very ruff and shaky and the gun safety went off and it fired or the gun flew off and hit somebody. That's not a very wise idea.

Plus we just had a gun scare at Lagoon this passed week resulting in the whole park shutting down and they did an investigation and interviewed people.

Just because people have a carry permit there is still places that prohibit firearms. You should leave it in the car.

Also someone mentioned that the ticket employees don't care about safety isn't entirely true. On one had they aren't security. That's why the park has security and actual police on the park. But if a employee at Lagoon sees something done by someone like they saw them with a weapon or a fight breaks out that call security.

The employee can actually do anything but call security because it's not their job to intervine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts