Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taking this opportunity to plug my new business.

Sawyer Lock and Key
Ogden, UT
801-678-7287

I am a mobile locksmith; primarily serving customers in Weber and Davis Counties.
Please keep me in mind if you have any locksmith needs. If you do call for an estimate or appointment make sure you mention UCC for a discount.

Open for business 24/7; but only emergency services are offered on Sundays.

My primary concentrations are lockouts, re-keying, master keying, home security inspections, and key duplication (unfortunately at this point I do not have the equipment to program transponder keys). Distributorship for safe's is in the works.

If you would consider liking my business page on FB that would be sincerely appreciated.

http://www.facebook.com/sawyerlockandkey

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
just a reccomendation to poss help grow your bussiness... contact your local law enforcement agency and see if you can set something set up to have them call you on emergency lock out servics for small children locked in a car or elderly or the like... for FREE and maybe even reduced cost lock out services fo reveryone else if they come through the police dept...

just a suggestion : ) good luck in your venture

·
Registered
331 Posts
If you're looking for an apprentice, let me know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!
Also thank you for the recommendation, I'm waiting on some letterhead I ordered and was planning on putting together a memo offering my services to local law enforcement agencies ASAP.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Liked...and we're considering replacing two outside doors in the not to distant future. Will keep you in mind if we need a locksmith.

Mel

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Liked, always good to know a locksmith.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's too late to post a reply but nowadays locksmith services are essential for security reasons, they can install and replace the old torn locks to ensure your home remains safe and secure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts