1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Come on down.

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
That's good to know, James. I may have to pay you a visit with my MILSPEC SA 1911A1. I'd like some work done on the sights.

The rear fixed sight came loose one time at the range and was sliding left and right a bit. I talked to the range master about it, and he said that he had some red locktite that we could use to fix it in place. The trouble is, it's now fixed in place slightly off-center and shoots to the left.

I'd like to know how much it would be to fix that and what options are available. I might want to upgrade the sights anyway to something nicer.

At the very least, I'd want to get that rear sight centered properly. I guess the red locktite holds pretty darn tight.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Our minimum shop charge is $20, that would cover the tightening of your milspec sight. As for other options, it's basically what your budget can handle we could probably set you up with a slightly nicer set up for about a $75-$100 on upto $250-$300 for highspeed tritium and/or adjustable sights come on in and you can see what your options are.

·
Registered
21 Posts
:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts