Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have reloaded and shot my entire life do to my dad's addiction to collecting and shooting firearms. At some point I kind of lost interest. Probably do to girls and such. I am married for the second time and finally settled down. I am ready to pursue my shooting hobby now.
I have had a CCP since I was 21 and could legally pack a gun. It was so cool back then. Now it seems a necessary tool more than cool. I have concern about my safety as well as my family, and since the latest news breaks about colledge kid's struggling with their rage, carrying takes a whole new meaning to me now.
I love to reload and shoot long range bench rest as well has hand guns at any range. I love to plunk around with my buckmark 22. I carry a charles daly 1911 45 acp. I also own a ruger 45 long colt blackhawk revolver. As far as bench rest goes, I have a Mountain eagle custom 300 win., a remington 222 with a sako action, and a ruger 10/22 that is my current project gun. I recently purchased a cool flint lock 54 caliber! I havent even shot it yet!
I am here to keep up on the gab on CCP's and whatever other gun talk there is. I love guns and the right to own and bear them.
I consider myself a beginner because I don't know very much about guns, I have just shot them enough to know how at this point. I have forgotten alot since my childhood and probably didn't know much anyways! ha ha.
I became interested in shooting about a year ago and I am finally getting geared up.
I'm not the kind of person that offends easily, so hit me with whatever you want and I will be completely honest about my inferior knowledge. But I love to talk and learn from others.
Well I hope to hear from ya all!

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome:
How did you hear about us? Where do you live? We're always glad to have new members, and we get quite a few! Enjoy yourself, make yourself at home and post often. Let us know if we can be of assistance!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome, nice to have you here. 8)

·
Registered
8,757 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome!!!

:new: too

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
:welcome: Glade to have you aboard.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

ian

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
They always say love is the better the second time around.

Tarzan

·
Registered
402 Posts
Campinclint said:
...I will be completely honest about my inferior knowledge. But I love to talk and learn from others.
Well I hope to hear from ya all!
You have come to the right place. Glad you found us!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
:sup: :welcome:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts