Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was my pleasure to meet you fine folks. Thanks PW for the dinner.
Thanks to all for sharing your stories, knowlege, guns and ammo. It was a great event.

[EDIT - Adding names to faces -- Jeff]
James said:
Names for the Faces:
Back row left to right:
James, PW, the_wall, ryanmchristensen, XD_EE, Future Packer, MasLakas, apollosmith, Jeff_ Johnson.

Front row left to right:
Mrs PW, James_XYL, Mrs the_wall, Mrs Jeff Johnson.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, today was great! Good to meet face to face and visit, shoot, etc.
Thanks to everyone that helped put this together. Will look forward to another one.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sorry I missed the event. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.
I think we should try to make every monthly meeting incorporate shooting, rather than just eating.
What do you all think?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Glad to hear everyone had a great time. Maybe I will make the next one. Any names to the people in the pic?

·
Registered
165 Posts
It was fun to meet all of you for lunch. Sorry I was so busy chasing my son. He keeps me running :nilly: ... Hope to do this again sometime.

PW: Thanks for providing lunch.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Thanks to PW for Lunch and to those who let me try their firearms.

Jeff, give your wife a BIG Thanks for showing her Kel-Tek and explaining her carry set up to my wife. She is thinking a little bit harder about her permit now.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I had a great time. It was nice to meet all of you and put faces to the names. Thanks for lunch and for the fun time. Let's do it again when the weather is nice.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
Excellent meeting. The visiting was great. It was really fun to hear everybodies carry reasons in person. I think the ladies even gave my wife something to think about...so thanks! The shooting was great also! Thanks to those who came. It was fun to put faces with names. It was the highlight of my weekend!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Names for the Faces:
Back row left to right:
James, PW, the_wall, ryanmchristensen, XD_EE, Future Packer, MasLakas, apollosmith, Jeff_ Johnson.

Front row left to right:

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
James said:
Names for the Faces:
Back row left to right:

Front row left to right:
Future Packer is the 1 year old! LOL. Excellent name. Now he just needs to join and slobber on the keyboard. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
James said:
Names for the Faces:
Back row left to right:

Front row left to right:
I'll edit the first post in the thread to put these names there. Thanks!
(I didn't trust my memory to not make a mistake)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts