Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to come up with some new post ideas for my gun (and what ever else I feel like) blog. I have to admit it is a marketing tool for the shop and not really soposed to be brought up here so please forgive me for that. It's targeted more twards those outside of the Salt Lake valley and Utah all together. The problem is Im running out of topic ideas.
:D If you guys have any how to ideas or review ideas or anything else they are quite welcome :D .

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Probably one of the best things you can do is post lots of pictures of projects you have done (DuraCoats, etc). That would be a deciding factor if I were to send you my firearm from out of state.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GeneticsDave said:
Probably one of the best things you can do is post lots of pictures of projects you have done (DuraCoats, etc). That would be a deciding factor if I were to send you my firearm from out of state.
all the duracoat is up there as well as info on the new camo Im working on. the deciding factor for out of state people would be the Siaga conversions in a matter of a couple weeks instead of about a year.

G

·
FBMG Smithy said:
hedonistic said:
Do a mini article on the new XD trigger, heavy on measurements and trigger scale data.
I'll look into that as soon as we can get a hold of the gun. thanks
U R wellcome I bet that will be a hot seller and if you get in on ground level.... well you might just establish another specialty. :wink:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hedonistic said:
FBMG Smithy said:
hedonistic said:
Do a mini article on the new XD trigger, heavy on measurements and trigger scale data.
I'll look into that as soon as we can get a hold of the gun. thanks
U R wellcome I bet that will be a hot seller and if you get in on ground level.... well you might just establish another specialty. :wink:
Lets hope so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts