Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a settlement I have been working on for about four years and the first thing I did was go to Doug's Shoot'n Sports and pick up a beautiful baby - an
XD-9 mm! Not only did Doug's have the least expensive price I could find, a friendly courteous staff with plenty of knowledge, but they even let me know that they had a special running on a set of 3 magazines and a two magazine holder all for only $50! Now that IS a deal! Magazines can be costly by themselves so I got one of these too.

I don't have any pictures but this pistol is a beautiful black polymer framed weapon. I will be taking it out soon to give her a nice baptism and it will be so sweet! I have fired these before and was really looking for one. Did some checking on prices before buying too--glad I did! Cabelas had theirs with it on sale for 499.99 (normally 549.99), Sportsman's Warehouse had it for 489.99 and Doug's was 469.99. Maybe I could have gone elsewhere, but I do like Doug's because they always treat me well. In fact when I walked in and was asked if I could be helped I said I had called earlier and wanted to pick up this model the first thing I was asked is "Do you have your concealed carry permit?" I said "yes," I was in and out in less than fifteen minutes! In fact the NICS check took less than 30 seconds! My, what a good experience it was for me today!

Can't wait to get out and try my new baby! :thumbup: :D :gun9:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Service model? Nice. You'll really enjoy that one.

Trying to convince my wife to get one, but she likes her .380 for some reason :dunno:

Oh well, I can always buy the XD9 service, say it's for her, and when she doesn't wanna carry it, I will 8)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy!

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Congrats! Are you handing out cigars at the next event? ;)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Congrats on your new weapon, sounds like you got a good deal.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congratulations!! Have fun with your new gun! :lol2:

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Yeah, Doug's was running that special a while back on the XD magz so I got in on it which I'm very glad I did!

Congrats on the new gun!

·
Registered
36 Posts
goosemama said:
Where is Doug's at? I see you guys talking about the place all the time, but can't find them in the phone book.
Doug's Shoot'n Sports
4926 S Redwood Rd
Murray, UT 84123-4228
Phone: (801) 966-1802

·
Registered
397 Posts
Congrats, I never did get bitten by the XD bug but I know how exciting it is to finally get that gun you have been lusting after :lol2:

·
Registered
164 Posts
guardianspirit said:
goosemama said:
Where is Doug's at? I see you guys talking about the place all the time, but can't find them in the phone book.
Doug's Shoot'n Sports
4926 S Redwood Rd
Murray, UT 84123-4228
Phone: (801) 966-1802
Hey, Guardianspirit. Thanks for the information. Now I have to go SHOPPING! :lol3:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just got a new camera and will need to take a couple of photos and see if I can get it posted--I am not the greatest at things like photo shoot but I will give it a try.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts