Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - Just introducing myself according to the rules.

I don't carry yet - waiting for my permit. I submitted the paperwork in person and they charged my card on Feb 26. The woman who processed my application told me they were processing at 30 days. She was mistaken. :D

I had a problem with the USPS for a bit over a week around the time I expected the permit to arrive and called BCI to make sure it hadn't been returned along with some other mail. They hadn't started processing it yet.

When I get the permit, I will carry a Glock 23 appendix carry iwb in a custom holster because so far it's felt most comfy with my body shape.

Nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Welcome to the coolest group in Utah.

:welcome:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome, nice to have you here.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I called BCI and they told me where my permit was, in case you hadn't done that yet. They can track it down sort-of.

Regards,

barl0w

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome:
Good to have more females on board. Let us know if we can help in any way. Feel free to chime in and post answers and comments as you like.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It is always good to see more women getting their permits and getting involved with the shooting sports. I have a glock 23 also, and am still waiting for my permit. Our account was charged about 2 weeks ago, so hopefully soon.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I called bci today and they are processing applications from the 25th today so yours will probably be processed this week and you will probably get it next week good luck.

·
Registered
67 Posts
marksman said:
I called bci today and they are processing applications from the 25th today so yours will probably be processed this week and you will probably get it next week good luck.
The 25th of Feb or the 25th of March?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts