Utah Guns Forum banner

New Girl!

3K views 18 replies 19 participants last post by  Tarzan1888 
#1 ·
Hey, I'm ramiguy's wifey!! He has been playing on this site for a while now and he told me that there is a girls forum now!! Yeah! I've had my permit for about 3 months now and have been shooting guns all of my life. I carry a Kahr PM9 that I love. I'm excited to be able to talk to other women about carrying. Thanks!

#4 ·
Hi Maggie May,
Welcome to the forum! I just joined last week. I met a lot of the people at last week's BBQ and everyone was super friendly. I have only had my concealed carry permit for a few months too. My husband has gotten me slowly into guns over the last couple of years. I still have a lot to learn. My husband and the ladies here are trying to help me learn.

I hope you like it here!

#9 ·
:welcome: from Bountiful!

Be sure to check out the Ladies Only subforum - we have a very active female user base. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we are happy to help. Nice to have the spouses of prior members join - we're family oriented see? Stick around and post often!

#12 ·
Welcome! With the growing number of ladies on the forum, maybe I can get my wife to join and then she will be encouraged to get her permit! She took the class several months ago but decided not to apply :( .

#17 ·
hi, welcome good to have another women!If we keep going at this rate maybe we could take over the site and even control that testosterone! No, I like knowing that the guys have our back and our willing to help us out in any shape or form.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.