Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever just get in the mood to buy a new gun? I know, stupid question. I have always been a fan of FN (hard to tell by the name huh?)I took a look at the FNP and liked what I saw, but I am a fan of the .45, so I didnt bite until now. I have been shooting my XD's for a while and really like them, but I'm also a fan of external hammers (hey, Im old- I go with what I know). So I called FBMG this morning, they had one of the new .45's in, and I was in one of those moods, so I took a road trip. Now to drag it out and shoot it........... 8)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Really nice gun. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Very nice gun, let us know how you like it. :super:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:pics:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Nice weapon, have fun with it.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
FBMG Smithy said:
Alright! You got the .45 good choice. Oh, you don't have to be old to prefer an external hammer. :pics:
I used to hate the hammers, but Now I love them. There is just something about it... :sheriff:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wow! That thing is a beauty! Gotta love .45 Cal too!! Will this be your new carry weapon or is this just for fun?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Nice purchase. I see it has an external safety. Can it be carried cocked and locked?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Let us have a full report as you break your gun in.

I have a son-in-law who is looking at one.

Tarzan

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'd be interested in hearing how it shoots as well. I'm also one to like the idea of an external hammer. Seems practical to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts