Utah Guns Forum banner

new guy

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Hunter 
#1 ·
Hi this site is awesome .....
my name is Ray and I am 29 and I am a Law Enforcement Officer for the state of Utah and have been for 9 years now.

#7 ·
Oh, I am sure there will be a few knock down drag outs if you stick around long enough :wink:

The way I see it is I would rather have a cop on my side then against me.

#10 ·
xmirage2kx said:
Oh, I am sure there will be a few knock down drag outs if you stick around long enough :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

6av457, watch out for xmirage2kx...he may :shock: give you a hard time... but its all good. and I think he really does like most guys behind the badge. Glad to have you here. The more LEO's the better IMO. I really enjoy the perspective of LE's here. Gives a different perspective to think about. Post often.

#13 ·
PW said:
xmirage2kx said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

6av457, watch out for xmirage2kx...he may :shock: give you a hard time... but its all good. and I think he really does like most guys behind the badge. Glad to have you here. The more LEO's the better IMO. I really enjoy the perspective of LE's here. Gives a different perspective to think about. Post often.
You know I only give people a hard time when their views differ from mine :twisted:
but it is all in good fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.