Utah Guns Forum banner

New Member Here...

3K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Tarzan1888 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm Jason and my permit should arrive at my house in about a week or so. I've been reading some of the posts and wish to thank everyone for the great content here. I figured it was about time to register so I could start asking some questions of my own as the need arises.

#3 ·
:welcome: from Bountiful!
Glad to have you here Jason! If there's anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. Make yourself at home, stick around and post often.

Oh, and update your location in your profile if you'd like, it's nice to know where people live. Thanks!

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum!! This place is a great resource and a great source of some good old fun...
Happy waiting!!!

#13 ·
So since I'm a "newbie" here, can someone tell me what the "moving" icons are to the left of the topic? I get the red vs black but the ones that appear to be scrolling have stumped me.

#16 ·
Welcome aboard!

I am sure we can help you with any questions you may have or at least point you in the right direction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.