Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Ryan. I live in Richmond, UT. 34 yrs old. Married w/ 3 kids. I completed the concealed carry class about two weeks ago. I recently purchased a Taurus PT1911 .45 I also own a Highpoint 9mm pistol. I bought it to plink, but my Taurus is what I'll carry, naturally. My other baby is a Bushmaster Carbon M4 AR-15. Just getting started on accessories. I work and am friends with another member, Paul White. We are having fun with our gun hobby. Glad to be a new member.

Thanks, Ryan

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to the group!!! The PT1911 is a great value, and alot easier to CCW than I expected. I've been really happy with mine. I think Taurus stole most of the weapon refinements from the current USMC MEU(SOC) which is serving with honor abroad.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Come to our get together next saturday, the 15. There is a post in the UCC Events area.

I also own a PT1911 and I carry it when I go on long road trips because its holster is easier to draw from when sitting than my XD45.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ammosargeant said:
welcome ryan and have you got your taurus back from the shop yet?
No, I haven't received my 1911 back yet. Thought I'd give 'em a call today and get an update.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts