Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been so many new members join lately I haven't taken the time to say hello, so WELCOME ALL to this great forum !! :D :D

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Cowboy said:
There have been so many new members join lately I haven't taken the time to say hello, so WELCOME ALL to this great forum !! :D :D
+1 I haven't even been able to keep track of all the new members lately so welcome everyone.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Agreed.

I have been out of town for the last week and have been getting caught up whenever I get an internet connection so if I missed anybody here is a WELCOME ABOARD! :D

·
Registered
701 Posts
MarshallDodge said:
Agreed.

I have been out of town for the last week and have been getting caught up whenever I get an internet connection so if I missed anybody here is a WELCOME ABOARD! :D
+2 :welcome:

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
Not too many months ago, I could read every post. Now that is pretty darn tough to do. If I missed 1 day I almost can't catch up. Its absolutely awesome. There is a lot of good that is coming out of this forum.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Seriously. What used to take me 20-30 minutes (reading the new posts) takes almost an hour nowadays! While it takes more time, I am happy to do it - and happy that we are growing! Hopefully the trend continues :crown:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts