Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I've been on the website before reading the different postings but held off on joining. Decided to become a member so I could interact with like minded individuals.

Greg

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I've got my CCP, but I don't carry (on my person) all that often. I carry in my vehicle when traveling and love the CCP for ease of purchasing new toys. I'm old school and a fan of the 45. I switch between my Kimber CDP II and Sig P220 SAO.

I'm an attorney.

What is your preferred carry weapon?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Welcome to the group! Does frequenting courts influence your carry decisions?

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
WELCOME!

Do you CC? If so, what do you carry? Give us more info!

But, WELCOME, nonetheless! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in court several days a week so that makes CC on a regular basis very difficult. Because of the nature of our work, (criminal defense) both my partner and me keep handguns in our offices.

Years ago, I knew several attorneys who carried handguns with them to court in their breifcases. But times have changed. Now we're at the mercy of the deputies at the doors and in the court to protect us. I'd prefer to protect myself...

When I do carry, I usually carry my Kimber CDP II. I've also got a SAO Sig P220 but I don't have as many holster options for it. Some days, if I've been good and want a nice little hideaway, I appropriate my wife's Sig 239.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts