Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys Read about this site in the newspaper. I thought I would check it out,It seems like
It is a informative site and a lot of good can come from here. My member name is cuci I am from Spanish fork Utah. I like to camp, three and four wheel riding ,hunting ,fishing and target
shooting. and reloading I am a retired baker. I worked for Utah Valley hospital retired 2001
Please let me know how to get the most out of this site. am ready to get involved.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome aboard. Which paper did you read about UCC? When? 8)

·
Registered
189 Posts
:welcome: This is a great site for great information and fun. Just read all the past posts and get caught up or post any questions you may have. That's what I've been doing and I've learned tons!!

:type:

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome:
Yes, what paper was it where you saw the name? We're happy to have you here. Do you have a concealed carry permit? Do you carry concealed or openly? Enjoy your stay and post often!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
This is a great place to learn.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Hay cuci; welcome to the forum.

I must make one statement though, contrary to what has been reported by others, half the people on this forum are NOT old sore heads. :lolbang:

Tarzan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I seen the article in the Daily Herald Sunday June 8th The article caption read Weapons on hips
open gun carriers aren't shy. Yes I have a permit have had it for over ten years.

·
Registered
8,757 Posts

Glad to have you. Nice bunch of people here.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Tarzan1888 said:

I must make one statement though, contrary to what has been reported by others, half the people on this forum are NOT old sore heads. :lolbang:

Tarzan
But the other half are :lol2:

Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Francis Marion said:
Tarzan1888 said:

Tarzan
But the other half are :lol2:

Welcome to the forums.
I like it when we have smart people join our little group.

You, my friend, have proven that you have a sense of humor and are not of the afore mentioned group. :D

Tarzan

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You're sure to find great information and great people. According to a recent member of the site you've just joined "the coolest group of people in the state." :shades:

·
Registered
58 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. What kind of gun do you carry and how? This is a really great site for learning how other people carry, and exercise their 2nd amendment rights.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome!! I have found this site a great source of knowledge. Read tons and you'll find some great topics.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Welcome to the group!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts