Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have purchased my first gun a couple of days ago. It's a Colt .380 government model to carry concealed. Waiting for my CC permit to come through. I will need to go read up on all of the rules now.

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
:welcome:
Welcome, Tatyana, and congratulations on making the decision to take responsibility for your own safety.

Make yourself at home here, and feel free to ask about anything that's on your mind. If we don't know the answer, we'll make something up :)

BTW, I'm assuming you're a woman, by your screen name. If so, you should check out the Ladies Forum here.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome: from Bountiful!

You are most welcome here. If you have questions or concerns, please let us know, we will do our best to give you sound advice. The discussions are great here and you, as I have, will most likely learn much from the other great people here.

Stick around, post often and make yourself at home!

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Welcome to our fourm, Tatyana!! We're delighted that you have found us.
Thanks for introducing yourself, and congratulations on your first gun-purchase.
Please feel free to check out the new Ladies Only section of the forum. It's very popular with our female members.

There are lots of very knowledgeable people here, so ask any questions that you like ... keeping in mind that we're not lawyers and don't claim to be.

Stick around and post often...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome:

Pull up a keyboard and make yourself at home!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forum.

We are looking forward to another get together and hopefully we can meet you there. :shades:

P.S. Be sure to check out the Ladies Only Info.

·
Registered
476 Posts
:welcome: aboard.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
:welcome: Glade to have you. We were all new once.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome. If you can think of the question, someone will try to find an answer!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Tatyana said:
We are looking forward to another get together and hopefully we can meet you there. :shades:
I'd love to come but did not see any info in the Ladies section.
GooseMama is setting up the next big get together for all. I am still waiting on info for the Women's Shoot. I will post as soon as I know anything.

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Tatyana said:
I'd love to come but did not see any info in the Ladies section.
The get-togethers are for all members of the forum, so don't wait until you see it on the Ladies Only forum.
You will also undoubtedly see events announced on the Ladies Only forum that are for women only, but don't wait just for those.

We have a great time getting together, like the BBQ last Thursday.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts