Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am thrilled to find a site where I can post and read posts about local issues! I'm newer to Utah and have tons of questions!! I don't have a Concealed carry license yet but will be applying soon....

To all thank you for welcoming me and hope hear from you soon!!

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
:welcome:
Glad to have you! Lots of great people on this forum. Ask away -- if we don't know, we'll make something up!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Questions?????? You got Questions!!!!!!!!

That is great caus we got answers........And some of them may even be right.

We are a forum composed of some really good people.

Welcome

Tarzan

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
tapehoser said:
Don't let Tarzan and bane fool you...they dabble in the ways of wack.

Welcome to the board!!! Ask away....
I think I resemble that remark......at lest if I knew what the ways of wack means. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Tarzan

·
Registered
1,614 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Thanks for becoming part of our group. Feel free to post often, I look forward to hearing from you!

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
If there's anything we can help you with, please let us know, we're glad you are here! Stick around, make yourself at home and post often!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome aboard, wheelz. :crown:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Welcome great to have you with us.

·
Registered
402 Posts
:welcome: Lots of good instructors out there who will be happy to help you get your permit. Be warned, you will go :nilly: once you send in the paper work wondering "when will it be here"

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome! Syracuse is a great place to live and growing fast. I lived there as a kid. Do you own a gun? and what will you carry when you do get your permit? I have found that since I have joined my knowledge of guns and laws has greatly increased. Post often and ask questions.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts