Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. :noob: :sup: I am new to the forum and i have used it to research mainly open carry laws and information. I am currently waiting on the arrival of my cc permit so I am very interested in all open carry rules about where and when it is legal to carry. I am still slightly uncomfortable with it, and so is the wifey but due to the various places we visit i deem it necessary. I do love reading the stories of interactions with the WVCPD. Hopefully OPD and Riverdale will be more informed. I look forward to everyone's input and the inevitable flaming that I am sure to provoke :lol2:

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome: from Bountiful!

Please make yourself at home and let us know if there's anything we can do for you, or answers to questions. Stick around and post often!

P.S. Please take a moment to update your profile, at least location, we like to have a general idea of where people in the state. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Welcome glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I have OC'd a couple times around Ogden without any issues, not sure about Riverdale.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome. As you open carry while waiting for your permit, you will find it easier to conceal carry or open carry a loaded firearm once your permit arrives.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
welcome.

We a re a bunch of good guys.

Tarzan

·
Registered