Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
616 Posts
roseblood said:
I'll use this thread to organize an open carry luncheon for those that want to attend.

The current ideas are:
1. Have a Utah Gun Law representative speak
2. Have a local police chief speak.

I'd like ideas on a location, food type and date.
The Golden Corral in Layton has been favorable for us.

· Registered
616 Posts
NotSoSimple said:
GeneticsDave said:
One more thing: If you don't have your permit, don't open carry in your car! Wait 'til you arrive to carry.
So if I want to OC without having my CCW yet, how to I get where I am going? Just be sure to legally secure my weapon non-accessible to me while in the vehicle?
Right. In a safe. Also in plain view on the seat will do, I believe. It's just alot easier if you have a CCW.

· Registered
616 Posts
ndavis2008 said:
I would like to as I didn't make it to the last one. I think everyone else gave up as they already went to a OC dinner in SLC. It would be great to hear from the Layton City Police Chief or Bud Cox on gun laws and OC. I think everyone else gave up as they already went to a OC dinner in SLC. You may have to start a new thread.
As one has nothing to do with the other, actually the original (this thread) was planned well in advance, but the OP did not get it setup, or was it ever in the works, makes me wonder. So, I guess this is not in the works anymore. I was looking forward to meeting the Chief of Police and other LEOs. Too bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.