Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my work competes in the annual Corporate Games and I am participating in the .22 Pistol shoot! I told my hubby (Ramiguy) and he decided that it would be a good idea to buy "me" a .22 pistol. :lol3: So we went to Sportsmans today and bought a Browning Buck Mark Camper Contour with a 5 1/2 in barrel. It's way cute and I'm even more excited for the Corporate Games. The competition is a speed and accuracy challenge, has anyone done anything like this before? Any good tips.... besides practice? :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
Sweet! Enjoy it and good luck in the games!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Congrats on your new pistol. All I can tell you is practice, practice and practice.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Congratulations! I hope she does you well for many years to come! It sure is exciting to get a new pistol, I too got one today and posted about it too.
Glad you got a good deal on a nice weapon!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Great gun. I have 2 of them that I think are older than me that my family has shot for years. I've been shooting them more than my carry piece lately since ammo is spendy and I'm shooting 1 handed from surgery still.

G

·
Maggie Mae said:
has anyone done anything like this before? Any good tips.... besides practice? :D
SInce it is a speed and accuracy challenge, my advice is to shoot accurately as quickly as possible. Let us know if you need advice on anything else.

·
Registered
397 Posts
So I got a chance to take the buck mark to the range today and I don't think I could be any happier with it. After reading every review I could could find I was expecting alot from this gun. About 150 rds later I can definitly say that it is way more accurate than I am or will probably ever be. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
That is a nice toy!

I want to know where you work that sponsors that kind of sport?? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Buckmark's are nice pistols. I had one for a few years and then sold it to a friend of Mrs. Dodge that HAD to have it. 8)

sculptingmyguns said:
Maggie Mae said:
has anyone done anything like this before? Any good tips.... besides practice? :D
SInce it is a speed and accuracy challenge, my advice is to shoot accurately as quickly as possible. Let us know if you need advice on anything else.
That is good advice. Learn to shoot accurately and the speed will come. Your highest priority should be to concentrate on the front sight.

·
Registered
397 Posts
powerplaynow said:
Care to tell us what the beauty cost you? My wife is looking at the browning or a Ruger 22/45.
We paid $320 for it at Sportsman Wearhouse. We both held all the auto-loading .22's they had in stock and agreed that the Browning was the best fit for both of us. I had pretty much narrowed it down to the two your wife is looking at before we went looking.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts