Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the wifes P6 out with us camping this last weekend and got to shoot it a little. What a great little gun. The only malfunctions were in the hands of my 10yr old but he was limp wristing it. While I had it it made one ragged hole. You folks find one of these P6's out there grab it.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
My buddy in CO just bought one and was raving about it. He has already had a holster made for it and is carrying it.

Sig makes great stuff, next to the 1911 they are my favorite.

G

·
You will never ever catch me doing that to a Sig cammo

I'd loose it........................ yup just absent minded ........... What was I typing about?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hedonistic said:
You will never ever catch me doing that to a Sig cammo

I'd loose it........................ yup just absent minded ........... What was I typing about?
Fine, be that way. :|

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
He said in little white font below never doing it because he would lose it - don't feel bad Joe, it's a very interesting paint job. I painted my Crossman pellet gun camo when I was a kid, I loved that thing - 1911 style - guess that's why I like that grip better than the Luger/Glock tilty grip. Environment has SO much to do with the way you grow up.

G

·
Joe has painted one of my sigs already even toughed up the sights after my mishap for no charge.

Sorry I missed you on Thursday Joe bit of a car wreck well bouncing off a curb to the tune of 854.00... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hedonistic said:
Joe has painted one of my sigs already even toughed up the sights after my mishap for no charge.

Sorry I missed you on Thursday Joe bit of a car wreck well bouncing off a curb to the tune of 854.00... :twisted:
Thats an expensive bouce off the curb, Jon.

G

·
Rim, balance, alignment, lower control arm, steering knuckle, bearings, tie rod end and labor. I just hit at exactly the wrong angle I guess. I wish I'd hit the guy instead, that would have been less expensive for me and probably injured him severely (I would have hit about the drivers side door.)

In a truck or something like a crown vic or anything domestic before 1974 I would have just scuffed the side wall.

G

·
Just my luck to get one made back in "the day" - November 1979 and to have issues with it not liking JHP ammo. Add to that the tiny fact that it is "third hand" and someone so kindly did some NON-professional gunsmithing trying to make it run.

So, now I have the pleasure of turning my $300.00 P6 into a $600.00 P6 when I get the issues professionally resolved! I REALLY want to replace the barrel, but aside from the one listed here back a few months, I've not seen too many at REASONABLE prices. I'm hoping that I may get lucky and find that there is still one left here! Dreaming maybe? :lol2:

Live and learn. That's what I get for being 'compulsive'. Not the end of the world though; it's just money and a gun.

Once it's up and running correctly, I'm sure I'll love it like other folks say they do theirs.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hedonistic said:
FBMG Smithy said:
GeneticsDave said:
He said in little white font below never doing it because he would lose it quote]

Wow I couldn't see it....
Its camouflaged just like your SIg....... see you'll lose it
:lol2:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I agree...It is a great gun.... I bought one for my wife for mothers day and then she turned around and bought me one for my birthday. She said that she was tired of me using her gun...

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm glad to hear that some many people like their P6s. I just picked one up a few weeks ago and will be shooting it tomorrow night for the first time. I'll let ya'll know what my impressions are.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.