Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find a topic like this already except UCC Scrap Book is for personal photos. Here is a thread for everyone to show off their pretties.

And I'll start off with my Indiana Jones Tribute. This is my Springfield XD with the Indy ball-cap I bought from Blockbuster.

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Eukatae said:
My attempt to make Cowboy jelous.....

1 1902 Colt SAA (refinished)
4 2nd gen Colt SAA 1 with light engraving, fire blued appointments, case coloring, and ivory by Colt custom shop
1 Colt 1851 Navy
1 Colt 1860 Army
1 Colt frame 1860 army cartridge conversion by R&B and engraving by some guy at US Arms.
1 Uberti frame 1860 army conversion by CVA.

All sexy.
Very nice!!!

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
jrstorey2 said:
Hey, I've never seen the crayon thing before, or at least I have never known what it was. That is a great way to personalize our collection.
It was actually very fun to do, though you have to be careful not to burn your slide or let it get to hot.

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
swillden said:
Outsider said:
jrstorey2 said:
Hey, I've never seen the crayon thing before, or at least I have never known what it was. That is a great way to personalize our collection.
It was actually very fun to do, though you have to be careful not to burn your slide or let it get to hot.
I haven't tried it (yet), but I like the idea of using a hair dryer to heat the slide. There's no way it could get hot enough to damage the finish, but it's plenty warm to melt crayon wax.
My wife doesn't have a hair dryer. She showers at night and straightens her hair in the morning. Maybe I can put the straightener on it...

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
All these guns are making me jealous. I want more! Going to purchase the Ruger SR9 next for the wife (and myself) instead of the Kahr 9. I think she'll have more fun with that one then the smaller hand gun. Now just have to get her hooked and I'm set!!!

Dave, I agree the flash bangs. That will teach them.

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
All these guns are making me jealous. I want more! Going to purchase the Ruger SR9 next for the wife (and myself) instead of the Kahr 9. I think she'll have more fun with that one then the smaller hand gun. Now just have to get her hooked and I'm set!!!

Dave, I agree the flash bangs. That will teach them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.