Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8,738 Posts
treesloth said:
While I believe that most cops are honest, it's always possible to get the one that might decide to lose the recording if it works against them. I hate to think of that possibility, but it's there nonetheless. However, I would be interested to know would happen if an officer demanded that a person stop recording. The law seems to say they can't, but should a person continue anyway, rather than give up evidence? The easy answer is just to make sure the officer doesn't know, I suppose.
I think the answer is to carry a recorder that's also an MP3 player, and just don't tell them you're recording. If they don't arrest you, they'll never have any idea. If they do arrest you and take your stuff, they'll probably just think the device is an MP3 player (keep some tunes on it).

· Registered
8,738 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
Well xmirage2kx, you had better stay away from open water, there's NO way you will float! :lolbang:
Hey, xmirage, maybe you should add one of those inflatable life preservers. They have some pretty compact ones, and it wouldn't add much to your present load.

· Registered
8,738 Posts
bane said:
Hahahaha... to be fair, I haven't played D&D for... about 20 years (YIKES, has it been that long!!!????!?!)... but, yes, I loved it then and even today I have fond memories of it.
I play it with my kids. We have a great time.

· Registered
8,738 Posts
bane said:
swillden said:
bane said:
Hahahaha... to be fair, I haven't played D&D for... about 20 years (YIKES, has it been that long!!!????!?!)... but, yes, I loved it then and even today I have fond memories of it.
I play it with my kids. We have a great time.
My how times have changed! When I was a kid playing it my parents were always acting suspicious and calling it "the Devil's Game".
Just a matter of familiarity, I think. When I was a kid, I got my mom to play it a couple times. She found it boring, but after she knew what it was she stopped worrying about it.

· Registered
8,738 Posts
Thomas said:
If you really want to play a grown up game come over to the dark side with me and play WOW... (World of Warcraft)
:D :D :D

For two full years I lived on three hours sleep per night because the only time I had to play EverQuest was after the wife and kids went to bed. Then my job changed so I work from home, all alone in my basement office, and the temptation to play was just too much, so I quit (EQ, not the job :)). After getting back to sleeping and living a more normal life, I swore that stuff off.

I think I'm a MMORPG-aholic -- I can't kill just one mob.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.