Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rifle Fighting:

Rifle fighting is the art of the assault rifle. This is a newly designed course for STG and we are excited to present it to our students. This course will be 10-12 hours and the student will need 500 rounds of rifle ammunition, 20 rounds of FRANGIBLE RIFLE (We can assist in obtaining this if students need help) and 200 rounds of handgun ammunition. AR-15 platform or Ak-47 weapon systems. This course is physically demanding and not for the beginner. Topics covered are shooting on the move, team movements, transition drill, live fire building clearing with the rifle, low light shooting and more. Cost is $125 with an $80 non-refundable deposit required to reserve the student's slot. We do have some AR-15's for rent for $30 for the day if needed. Each student will need at least 4 rifle magazines and a magazine pouch as well. Space is limited to 12 students.

www.strategictacticalgroup.com

Call us at 801-915-4118 to register or email us at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
Chris,
I'm dying to get to one of these classes, but alas, I always have conflicts. I committed to play in a charity golf tournament for my cousin's wife who has cancer on this date. Bummer....

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I took this class (or a similar one 'Advanced Rifle') from STG last year and it was VERY GOOD. I learned a ton, and the live fire shoothouse training is fantastic. Unfortunately, I will be on a family trip in Lake Powell that weekend or I would be there for sure! But for those who can make it, it's well worth the money.

Chris, isn't your next Zombie Apocalypse class that same weekend, or did it get moved?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts