Utah Guns Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
How do you feel about the following comment "I am not in favor of concealed weapons. I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations.". Or an all out ban on handguns? Or a ban on handguns with magazines containing more than 10 rounds?

· Registered
179 Posts
Doesn't seem a little hypocritical to support a person that says citizens shouldn't have the right to concealed carry weapons and then concealed carry a weapon yourself? To support a person that has historically expressed support of handgun bans but then buy and own a handgun?(one like a Walther P99 that has a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds)

· Registered
179 Posts
I also agree you shouldn't be allowed to have any type of gun. But I don't think I've seen any conservatives suggesting that we allow citizens to have missiles or even new machine guns. I do however see some politicians suggesting that we ban handguns, concealed carry, and large magazines. Those things I disagree with.

· Registered
179 Posts
Yes it does come in a 10 round package for places like California where there are capacity limits. But the default package if I'm not mistaken comes with a 12 round magazine.

· Registered
179 Posts
Your right it's beside the point. Opposing points of view lead to discussion and increased understanding for all involved. So reguardless of your political views you are welcome here.
:welcome:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.